Thursday, July 5, 2007

Chirstopher Reeve in Hell!

"When asked outright about God, Reeve was discreet, saying in the King telecast that "while I don't believe in God per se, I believe in spirituality. And I believe that spirituality actually is automatically within ourselves, but we have to learn how to access it, and what that is, is realizing there is a higher power; there is ... more than just us, there is an inner strength, there is something, y'know, that comes from -- I don't know where exactly it comes from, but it's -- it really is the best that humans can be and perhaps what it is -- perhaps really what it is is love."



What a creep! I'm glad he's dead and is in hell. He was such a creepy bastard.
I'll bet his whore of a wife is in hell too! Good riddance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

je sais tes qui mais t rien qu un ostie de retarder mental de parler de christopher comme sa...jte dit merde mon caliss jespere tu va te faire buter toe un jour

Unknown said...

reeves is definatly in hell if he didnt believe in christ all mighty

Nicholas said...

Are you sure he's in hell? Judging by your words, he's a pretty decent man compared to losers like you.